“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
― Albert Einstein
Read Relationship Quotes
“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
― Alice Walker
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
― Wayne Gretzky
“Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.”
― Charles Swindoll
“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
― Albert Einstein
“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
― Stephen Covey
“You have to choose what do you want; being right or love? If you want love sometimes you have to say sorry, even if you are right.”
― Gaur Gopal Das
Why Quotes Are Important?
When you are in love, you try to find words to express your love for that special someone. But its not always easy to find words to describe your feelings. A simple “I love you” starts losing its charm after a while. Moreover, there is a time and place to use certain words.
It’s not that only newbie in relationship struggles, but even the experienced couples struggle to find the right words. That’s where love quotes can come to your rescue. These words capture the depth and meaning of what you feel for your soulmate.
There is something beautiful about certain love quotes, which makes them so powerful. These are not just mere words, but sheer wordsmithing. Not all are equipped to have the ability to use words and convey beautiful emotions through them.
You will never come across a person who ever gets tired of appreciation. Especially women love it when they are appreciated. So, why not pick some adorable love quotes and shower them. Moreover, there is no dearth of love quotes. You will find plenty of them. From centuries authors and artists have penned down their romantic emotions in the form of poems, books, plays, etc.
Some of the most shared and read inspirational and romantic quotes are:
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Suess
- “I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” —The Notebook
- “I have found the one whom my soul loves.” — Song of Solomon 3:4
- “If I had a flower for every time, I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” — Alfred Tennyson
Apart from assisting you in expressing yourself, quotes have several other benefits. So, scroll down, and discover some of the key benefits of quotes related to love, life, dating and relationship.
- Affordable: They are FREE. Just a little bit of effort and quotes are just a click away. Be it your social media apps like Facebook or Instagram, or search engines, the internet is filled with the quotes. Quotes are some of the most searched content online. The offline world also has an abundance of resources from where you can find beautiful romantic lines. If you are not that into books, just find your dad or grans old novels. You will find plenty of underlined love quotes and sayings in them. After all, they were the generation when there were lesser distractions and more time in hand.
- Accessible: Quotes are undoubtedly the new universal language to express feelings. Almost every famous personality like authors, pop stars, motivational speakers, actors are writing or saying stuff which media print as quotes. Moreover, the internet has made it easy for us to search and pick them. Just a few minutes of scrolling and the right quote will be there in front of you – perfect quotes that suit your mood and message.
- Daily dose of love: Spoil your partner with love by sending them beautiful lines every day. Make it a habit and see how it helps you solve the trivial issues that you face as a couple. Else, find some self-love quotes to keep your spirits up while hustling through life.
- Enrich your message: Whether it is a speech for an important event, like wedding or engagement, or a formal communication for professional dating; quotes can boost the quality of the message that you want to convey. When you quote a famous poet or a celebrity, it helps you capture the attention of your audience. In a way, quotes not just help us to prepare for romantic moments in life, but increases the emotional quotient of your message.
- Easy to share: In this digital age everything is easy to share. Try to find a beautiful romantic quote on Facebook and tag your love interest. Instantly they will know that you are thinking of them.
- Mind Stimulants: Some quotes kindle the fuzzy warm feelings in you. Then there are some saucy lines that keep the flame of passion ignited. Why do we love reading and sharing quotes? Well! Words are powerful. They possess the power to activate an emotional impulse in our hearts and minds. All you need is the right quote to have that profound effect.
We believe these are enough reasons for you to embrace the power of quotes in your life. So, use the magic of quotes to find, fall, and rekindle your life.