The following terminology applies to these Privacy Policies, Terms of Service, or any other all Agreements:
“You” and “Yours”: refers to you, the person who is accessing the website, purchasing from us under the contract to which these terms apply.
“We,” “us,” and “our”: refers to Daily Essentials or our employees.
“Content”: refers to any content in any form (text, images, audio, visuals, etc.) published on this website by us or any third party with our consent.
“Our website” “This site”: refers to any website of ours and includes all web pages controlled by us.
What is Personal Identifiable Information (PII)?
Information we collect:
1. Directly by the user (Actively): All the personal information that we collect directly from you are covered under this policy. You share active information when you create an account with us while registering through our website, fill up contact forms, request any kind of information from us, or email us. The PII provided by you is not shared, rented, leased, or sold to any third parties. The extent and amount of information can vary depending on the kind of interaction you have with our site.
- When you register.
- When you click on our affiliate accounts.
- When we contact you via the website, over the phone, by email, or post.
- When you choose to complete a survey.
- When you choose to receive our newsletters.
- When you engage with us on social media pages.
- When you give permission to a third party to share the information they hold with us.
- We do not collect any financial data through our website.
- Device ID: Each device has a unique device id. Our system collects and stores the unique device ID of our users' devices, which they use to visit this site. This enables us to track the unique visitors who are using and visiting our website.
Updating personal information and privacy preference
The registered user can send a formal request by email to access, update, or delete their personal information. You can send the email to email id firstname.lastname@example.org
According to GDPR, you can send a formal email request to update or delete your information. We are bound to provide you all the information that our service provider or we hold about you or your device. You have the right to request for permanent deletion of your PII. The right to permanently remove the information solely lies with DatingBlush.com.
How do we use personal information?
We collect your information only to get in touch with you and provide services to you. We only act according to our legal obligations. We do not sell or rent your PII with third parties in any form. We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of Service – It is in our legitimate interest to be able to use your personal information to make sure that we provide the best client service.
- Business Administration and Legal compliance – We use your personal information for business administration and legal compliance purposes: to enforce our legal rights, business transactions, etc.
- Communicate with you – To offer any new product or services. Or any policy update.
- Website Improvement: To meet our research and development needs and improve our website.
- Better User Experience: To customize your user experience
- We do not use personal financial details in any way.
How do we share your information with agents/third parties/service providers/others?
We share your information (including personal information) with the parties described below to ensure that you receive uninterrupted and superior services. We may have to disclose your information to the third parties who are involved in the operations and maintenance of this website.
Who are our service providers?
Our service providers: Third parties such as web hosting service providers, web developers, professional advisors, or technical experts who manage the Website on our behalf. These third-party service providers are contractually obliged to maintain the privacy of the information.
Who are our Advisors?
Advisors include lawyers, insurers, accountants, and auditors.
What rights do you have over your data?
We take all the necessary precautions to protect your PII. We have incorporated the best possible infrastructure to protect information from theft, loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. You have complete rights to your data. You can ask for:
- Information about processing your data.
- Ask for necessary rectification in your data.
- Request the personal data to be deleted when it is no longer needed.
- You can object if we use your data for any commercial marketing purposes.
When you register with us, you have the right to access, edit, download, or delete your Personal Data associated with your profile. For exercising your above-mentioned rights, you can contact us at email@example.com. We usually respond to any request in 30 working days.
How do we protect your data?
We take reasonable technical and infrastructural steps to protect your PII from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data is 100% secured on the internet. Once we receive your information, we put our best efforts into making sure it is secured in our systems. We do not ask for any credit/debit card details or any bank details. No financial information and personally identifiable information are stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
Information shared on Public forums
We offer several features that allow members to connect and communicate in public or semi-public spaces, such as forums, blogs, and our social media pages. We recommend using caution while posting or sharing anything on public platforms such as social media. You need to understand that anyone can have access to the shared information. Users need to be aware that any personal information they submit can be read, collected, or used by others or could be misused to send you unsolicited messages.
- Financial Transaction: We do not collect any information related to billing information, such as credit card number and bank details. All the payments are processed on the affiliate partners' website. We do not save any card information on our servers.
Link to other websites
Using Due Diligence
We recommend you refrain from sharing any sensitive information like your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, genetic and biometric data, political opinions, trade union membership, sex life, sexual orientation, information about your health, etc.
We will retain your information for as long as you have an account with us. You need to make a formal request to delete your information. We take 30 working days to process your request to deletion your PII completely. We might still retain some of your information if required to comply with our legal obligations. We want to state here that we are in our legal limitations to have this data.
We do not intend to collect information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are not 18 years old, then kindly restrain yourself from forming an account on our website.
Privacy complaints according to GDPR guidelines
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain statutory rights related to your data. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the personal information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent.