100+ Funny Dating Profile Headlines for Females to Attract Guys
Online dating is catching up fast. The good news is that people are finding their soulmates, spouses, and genuine love online.
Thinking of setting up your profile on a top online dating site? Start by paying attention to the headline.
This is the line that will catch the eyes of potential boyfriends and partners. A single phrase can make or break it for you. On a serious note, it is imperative to choose your words carefully so that it correctly reflects your personality and conveys what you are looking for.
Do you really want to miss the opportunity of attracting the right guy? The answer clearly is no.
That is why we have listed more than 100 funny dating profile headlines here. These are catchy, witty, and intriguing enough to grab upfront the attention of potential suitors. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Good Online Dating Profile Headline Examples to Attract Men
Here are a few examples of some brilliant headlines of online dating profiles that leave men impressed.
- I am 100% sure that you have never met anyone like me before.
- I am that woman you always wanted to date.
- In search of a partner who will be ready to accompany me on road trips.
- I am living life dangerously, will you come with me?
- Okay, I am a mess, but a hot one.
- Here’s a free lifetime membership of my heart.
- I am sure once you know me, you’ll miss not knowing me earlier.
- I love to talk. Are you keen to listen?
- A firm believer in love and all matters of the heart.
- Positive, hopeful, enthusiastic, and simple.
- Prefer beaches to mountains any day.
- Let’s not run away from each other anymore.
- I am not in for mind games.
- I am a big optimist. I believe in falling in love online.
- If you have a charming smile, there are chances we are meant to be together.
- I am pretty melodious. Want a musical match for myself.
- It seems like an eternity, but I feel I know you already.
Clever Headline to Attract Attention
Smart use of words can instantly catch the attention of a gentleman looking for a committed relationship. And, you wouldn’t appear overbearingly serious too.
Remember, if you portray yourself as an easy-going person, you could garner interest from singles or married men who are simply looking at flings.
Clever ways of wording your headlines – take a cue from the ones below:
- With me by your side, you’ll have a lifelong chauffeur by your side.
- Be nice, and this chef promises to cook sumptuous meals for you every day.
- I may be a nerd, but I am fun to be with, thanks to my sense of humor.
- Do cars interest you? For they are my favorite pastime.
- I am that girl your mum always warned you about, but you still went ahead and dated her.
- Looks or Brains? I have both.
- You can’t know me by reading this. You need to meet me to do so.
- All set to be taken by storm? Let’s chat.
- Warning: A curvy obstacle lies ahead.
- U and I can be more than mere vowels.
- I love to paint. Waiting for a partner to fill in the right colors.
- Looking for an adventurous time.
- Looking to hire a great hugger and cuddler.
- Please don’t wait forever to send me a message.
- Want a colleague who can work overtime on the day and night shifts.
- Love to do things impromptu? You have arrived at the right place.
Impressive Dating Profile Headlines to Attract Guys
To create a headline that will impress the person on the other side, keep it simple and straightforward. Use fewer words and keep it to the point. Sharing a few nice examples:
- Want to spend the rest of your life with an adventure enthusiast?
- I can be cranky and quirky, but I sure know how to love a man.
- A quiet weekend, you and me, watching our favorite movie on Netflix. Are you game?
- I am a complete package – brains, looks, and a heart at the right place.
- I am all geared up to make the best decision ever.
- I am not difficult to please.
- Not the one-night kind. Please excuse.
- A lost soul I am, looking for another lost soul.
- I am not going to give up so easily. Even if you are the 100th man, I’ll play along.
- Over a cup of coffee, let’s talk.
- I may not be your first love, but I can always be the last.
- You will never know that I’m your dream come true until you message me.
- I like men who dance well. You can whirl and twirl into my heart any day.
- Life’s a roller-coaster. Let’s hold hands.
- I am a fitness freak. I believe in good health for healthy relationships.
- Love is in the air. I can feel it. Can you?
- Life is pretty short. Let’s not waste time.
- Having a blast of a time. Care to join?
- Take the right turn right now, or you’ll miss the chance forever.
- Don’t be fooled by my looks. I’m pretty and smart.
- Come, discover my heart.
Witty Headlines for Dating Profiles
Humor always helps. In fact, Jean Smith, a self-proclaimed flirtologist has propagated a theory that works fabulously when seducing the opposite sex. It’s called HOTAPE in which ‘H’ stands for humor.
So, make your dating profile headline as amusing as possible. These are for you:
- Will you stop reading now? Shoot a message.
- We aren’t going anywhere this way.
- Give me lemons. I’ll make you the best supper ever.
- Movies or soccer? Both interest me.
- Catch me if you can.
- Are your knees strong? Are you ready to fall?
- Who am I? You will need to explore. I’m not giving hints.
- I knew the Earth is round. Then why can’t I find you?
- Are we playing hide-and-seek? Let me tell you, I am too bad at the game.
- Tired of finding love online? Let’s meet and finish this off once and for all.
- They say you need two to tango. I say let’s break dance.
- Here’s the right answer to all your prayers.
- I think you are my next victim.
- My life is going great, thanks. It can be better with you, though.
- Guaranteed fun throughout!
- If you want good food for the rest of your life, catch me fast.
- Don’t tell me later that I didn’t warn you.
- Love life, laugh, and lust.
Fun Headlines for Dating Sites
Lines that are entertaining catch the eyes fast. If your probable partner is checking out funny profiles on dating sites, you surely need to roll up your sleeves and think of the most pleasurable headlines.
Here are a few examples:
- Had enough of clingy GFs? Look no further; here I am.
- I am a good candidate for being your next ex-wife.
- Friends with benefits…I am game.
- Your heart is safe with me.
- If summer is not your season, stay off this profile. I am too hot to handle.
- Don’t believe in being normal. Abnormals are okay to apply.
- This is the start of a 30-day free trial. After this, things can be pretty expensive.
- You could be my white knight. Give it a try!
- How about wine and a burger? I am good to go.
- I have always loved Chemistry. Positive and negative charges always attract.
- No more Prince Charming for me. I need a genuine man this time.
- Careful! You might trip when you fall for me.
- How long do you want me to wait?
- Life sucks! No, not if you are with me!
- Why wait? Let’s go for it.
- Cuddles & Hugs. Coffee & Mugs. Parties & Clubs.
- I am searching for my better half.
- I can't wait any longer. Your time is almost up.
- My life’s puzzle is incomplete without you.
Seductive Headlines Examples
If your purpose of dating online is just to have fun, have a few nightstands, and move on, then you need to work on how you word the headline. It definitely should not give serious vibes. Keep it light-hearted. Drop hints, direct or indirect, as per your preference.
Here are a few cues; go ahead and improvise them to suit your needs.
- I am no supermodel, but I am pretty hot.
- Let’s show our moves.
- Honesty is my biggest turn-on.
- Ready to be driven crazy, day and night.
- Apply only if you are a bad boy.
- Let me warn you; my thirst is unquenchable.
- I can be a good teacher. Looking for a keen student.
- I’m looking at only good times.
- I am a limited edition. Move fast; else, you’ll lose the chance.
- I am all ready to become your pet. Can you tame me?
- There’s a lot that we can do in the bedroom. Or, the living room, your choice!
- If you are man enough to handle me, here I am.
- Let’s have a contest – your libido versus mine.
- I’m ready to be on your naughty little secret list.
- Your bedroom or mine?
- Here’s the perfect antidote for your boredom.
- My bedroom doors are open, and I am welcoming you.
- My heart is of gold; my curves are no less.
- Tell me one thing that your ex didn’t do. I’ll do that for you.
These are some of the best dating profile headlines. You can work around these, improvise them, or create your own. Make it as interesting as possible. Make sure, however, that you do not share personal information. The only thing that you need to do is to make it an extension of your personality, and you’ll find the best guys queuing up at your online dating profile doorstep.