Top Vegan Condoms You Can Buy Online
Love is one of the most wonderful sensations a person can have. When this emotion is expressed sexually, the moment becomes priceless. Adopting precautions during sexual intercourse is critical since it might result in STDs, illnesses, or unintended pregnancies. However, there are several ways to avoid these scenarios. One of the best birth control options is condoms. There are various types of condoms available in the market. These types can be:
- Flavored Condoms
- Glowing condoms
- Textured Condoms
- Warming condoms etc.
Some people may be allergic to these condoms since they are made of latex, which is not good for their skin. Latex is a plant-based product. Some are made up of plastic as well. To improve the smoothness of the condoms, they are dipped in casein, a milk product. These condoms become non-vegan due to the usage of a milk product, which is not acceptable by individuals who strictly follow a vegan diet.
Can condoms be vegan too?
Many individuals are completely unaware of this. Condoms made of vegan materials are also available on the market. Casein enzyme, an animal protein, is found in the majority of condoms. Casein protein-containing condoms are not vegan. Because of this, some individuals choose vegan condoms.
Are there any health benefits of using vegan condoms?
Using a vegan condom has no health advantages. People merely utilize it for certain ethical grounds. Some people use them because they are highly natural and organic, and they do not contain dangerous ingredients like parabens.
You might be surprised to learn that several firms are producing vegan condoms to meet increasing demand. Some people have switched to vegan condoms solely for their organic origin. These condoms, however, may not be available in your local medical supply store. You can easily purchase these condoms from several medical e-commerce websites. Choosing a condom brand may be a complicated process for many people, but a sex therapist advises that you should keep trying condoms from several firms until you discover one that is right for you.
Not only for the vegan people but also for the protection of Mother Nature, we should opt for the things which are less harmful to our society. People attempt to reduce pollution but forget about it when it comes to sexual intimacy and uses plastic or latex condoms. However, there are many vegan condoms available to assist individuals in protecting the environment. So below mentioned is the list of the seven best vegan condoms that are available in the market.
7 Best Vegan Condoms
1) Sir Richard's Ultra Thin – Sir Richard's Ultra Thin condoms are PETA certified. This certifies that no animals were harmed during the making of the condom. This firm came up with an outstanding concept in which they promised to donate one condom for every condom purchased to a location where HIV rates are high. Along with being 100% natural and vegan condoms, these are paraben and glycerin-free. You can make this product yours by visiting various online e-commerce sites.
2) Lola condoms – Lola condoms have a female founder who has donated over 5-6 million condoms to women for their protection from STDs. Several medical agencies test their condoms. They utilize high-quality silicon, and the latex they combine is all-natural. These are gynecologist-approved condoms. They claim that every condom is electronically tested for safety. This is also a gluten-free condom.
3) Lelo Hex Luxury Condoms – If you are fed up with slippage while using any condom, then this condom is for you. This condom is specially made to reduce slippage. Lelo Hex Luxury Condoms are also one of the thinnest condoms in business. These condoms are lightly lubricated condoms with a natural scent.
4) Sustain Natural Latex Condoms – From the name itself, it is pretty evident that this condom is not just good for you but also for the environment. Condoms of this company are gluten and paraben-free. These are triple-tested condoms that provide a heightened sexual experience. If you buy these condoms, 1% of the price goes to the women's fund that is formed to support women's health organizations in the US.
5) Kimono MicroThin Condoms – As the name suggests, these are thin condoms. These condoms have been rated the highest in the reviews. They are tested 5 times before packing them into the box. These are traditional condoms that are totally free from parabens. These are very sophisticated, exceptionally reliable, and ultrathin premium latex condoms produced with the help of Japanese state-of-the-art technology.
6) Glyde Condoms – Glyde Condoms are specially designed for females. Its snug fit feature has proven to be suitable for both partners. These condoms are organic and are used a lot because of the fair-trade rubber. These are triple-tested, including the electronic test, which helps in ensuring the safety from STDs.
7) B Condoms Classic – B Condoms Classic are known for their quality and lubrication. People also opt for it because some proportion of their profits goes to human trafficking and teenage pregnancy problems. These condoms are also available in different flavors. So if you love flavored condoms, B Condoms should be your first choice. These are durable condoms that are made up of 100% non-toxic latex.
You can choose any of the condoms mentioned above and take your first step towards the betterment of the environment. These are vegan condoms that ensure maximum pleasure when you make out. So enjoy the scorching closeness while also saving the environment.