A dating site for educated professionals
|Ease of Use
|Value for $
With its presence in 20 countries, Elite Singles has managed to stand apart from the rest of the routine online dating sites. It is a well-established and premium online dating site, that caters to career-driven, smart, educated professionals. It proudly boasts of having over 80% of its members with a bachelor's degree who fall in the age group of 33-50. In 2019 its subscribers' list jumped to 2 million, which is a great number considering its pricey subscription fee. EliteSingles dating website has an excellent subscription rate of 65,000 new members every week.
The website helps you reach your potential match based on an in-depth personality test comprising of 200 questions. Their 5-factor personality test attempts to find a perfect match via 29 algorithms that upgrade based on your usage of the site. It ensures that all its members have a hassle-free, fun, and safe online dating experience. The site may appear to you as a snobby elite matchmaker. However, because of this snobby attitude they have managed to keep scammers at bay and become a preferred choice of intellectual individuals. The entire system is designed to provide a safe and secure online dating experience.
Our experts had a closer look at the website and made suggestions about whether it is worth it to upgrade your Elite Singles membership.
Let’s first go through some of the main features of the this matchmaking service
- Over 2 million members across the globe.
- The majority of its members are from the USA, Canada, and the UK.
- Each one of the members is verified.
- The match suggestions are based on relationship preferences, locations and the personality questionnaire answered during the registration.
- Regular blogs and articles on various topics related to relationships by reputed psychologists and relationship experts.
- Spam regulations methods ensure that inactive members who are not interested in a serious relationship are removed.
- The verification process is extensive including ID authentication and manual profile verification.
- To manage the awkwardness of initial interactions, both website and mobile app have guided communication. The personalized message which includes 5 ice breaker questions, which you may customize according to you.
- Have you met: Recommends matches, that you may skip while doing a manual search but are well-suited to your personality?
- Tracking feature: You can see who visited your profile and read your messages.
- Wild Card Matches: Premium member receives extra 20 matches a day.
- An extensive list of search filters to find a match just the way you want.
- SSL encryption and fraud detection system to filter out fake profiles.
Ease of Use
EliteSingles uses sophisticated matchmaking tools to introduce thousands of singles to interesting matches every month. One of the biggest plus points of this dating site, which all its members vouch for is, it's ease of use. Same goes for its technical components like app and website, as well as excellent customer support.
Simplified layout: Living up to its elegant name, the site has a very clean, simple and aesthetic layout. Apart from its attractiveness both site and its app are easy to navigate and runs very smoothly.
Sign up and registration: The signing up process is easy, and the interface is clean. However, it will take your time — a lot of time. The extensive 5-point personality questionnaire has 200 questions and will take around 20-30 mins. However, if you fancy getting a good match this is a necessary bridge that you must cross. We suggest you take this part seriously. The process will help the algorithm and matchmakers to understand your personality and find like-minded people for you. One of the plus points here is that you can save your progress if you get bored or have some urgent work to attend. You can always come back and finish it.
Just a heads up before you go for the personality test, it might get awkward and confusing at times. Some sets of questions will try to find out about your various personality characteristics like selfishness, commitment to the job, etc. Some questions may even sound absurd like, “Do you like sleeping with the window open?”. You may feel a bit exhausted after a while but how else were you expecting to find a perfect match for yourself.
Search and making contacts: To avail the freedom to use all its features we recommend you go for a paid membership. Many necessary features like sending and replying to a message are exclusive for paid members. When it comes to search categories it will spoil you for choices. The search filters here are extensive and it includes categories like age, height, distance, desire to have kids, education and income, and ethnicity and religion. We recommend that you browse for matches on the mobile app as it is more convenient. The app is available for both iPhone and Android users and is compatible with most phones. The app makes it super convenient to search, match and send messages.
Verification process: EliteSingles follows one of the most stringent verification processes. They will ask you to disclose details like your job title, type of degree, income bracket, etc. Taking it to the next level, this will be followed by manual verification. All these safety measures assure the authenticity of the member profiles. They also have SSL encryption and fraud detection technology in place to make it completely secure and safe.
Pros and Cons
Pros of EliteSingles.com
- Conveniently easy to use and navigate.
- In-depth personality test with dual benefits. It helps not just to find a compatible match but understand your personality better.
- These personality test reports are absolutely FREE and you can get that without a premium membership.
- Similar answers and interests are highlighted in the prospective profiles, which help you access compatibility on your own.
- The site maintains the highest level of safety and security to filter out scammers.
- Experts are available 24/7 to answer all your queries and take care of issues.
Cons of EliteSingles.com
- Only premium members can view profile pictures
- Personality questions can be a little confusing and misleading
- It’s not the ideal place for a casual relationship or hook-ups
- Most of the exciting features are reserved for paid members.
When you are unwilling to compromise about your future partner’s educational qualification and career goals, then Elite Singles is the answer for you. It is one of the best dating sites for professionals. It has managed to stand out in the sea of online dating sites. It begins, where other online dating sites stop.
90% of the profiles on Elite Singles are 30+ working professionals, which is a clear indication that they are seeking long-term relationships. Their sophisticated membership base is a strong attribute that sets them apart. The site is loaded with high-tech tools and an on-point match system, which is clearly designed for this generation's working professionals.
Are you 30 something college-educated single and looking for a like-minded partner? If the answer is yes, then you will be surrounded by eligible prospects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Elite Singles?
Elite Singles is an online matchmaking service dedicated to create a mature and responsible dating pool for educated professionals. It is ideal for someone who is unwilling to compromise when it comes to their partner's education and career goals. It is an extremely targeted online dating site that takes matchmaking very seriously.
Who owns Elite Singles?
Elite Singles is owned by Spark Networks, which is a global dating company. It owns and manages other popular dating sites like Zoosk, Silver Singles, Christian Mingle, JDate, etc. The company is based in Berlin, Germany. It has it's presence in 29 countries and is publicly listed on NYSE American LLC exchange under the ticker symbol “LOV.”
How does Elite Singles work?
Both EliteSingles site and dating app are pretty easy to operate. All the users will first go through the personality assessment based on the 5-factor theory. Based on your personality and other factors like age, gender, location, etc., the algorithm suggests you 7 daily matches. The list of matches given are detailed, where you can assess how compatible you are with them. You get a well-rounded view of your match’s personality. This is ideal for people with crazy work schedule who don’t have time for swiping through the app. You can choose the profile you like and communicate with them via messages or emails.
Is Elite Singles any good?
The site aims to target a more mature crowd with a busy professional life. The site is loaded with tons of matchmaking and security features. All the profiles on the site are verified, which makes it a safe place to find dates without worrying about frauds. Their in-depth personality test not only helps you find a potential match but also provides a deep insight into your personality.
Is Elite Singles free?
You can go ahead and create a profile for free. Your free basic account remains active until you decide to deactivate it. Their free features include personality test results, receiving partner suggestions, send smiles, and uploading photos. To unlock important communication tools, you will have to upgrade your profile.
How much is Elite Singles?
The site currently offers 3 levels of memberships which are as follow as:
|$31.95 per month
|$44.95 per month
|$59.95 per month
Is Elite Singles worth it?
The site claims to have an online formula for love. Many online reviews also back its claim. Though its membership plans cost higher than other dating sites yet for its target audience it falls in an affordable range. Considering all the benefits like deep personality assessment and keeping the safety first approach, make it an ideal choice for people who have money but no time.
What is the success rate of Elite Singles?
The site enjoys a very high user rating of 4.7/5 according to some renowned sources. The site provides you an opportunity to be a part of their sophisticated network of young professionals. Just like all sites it also requires some time and effort from your side to find success in the online dating world.
What does a smile mean on Elite Singles?
The smiles are similar to heart icon on Facebook or Instagram, where when you like something, you click on the heart. On Elite Singles when you click on smiles it sends a notification to the other user that you have sent them a smile. It’s simply a mode of communication.
How to change profile picture on Elite Singles?
On website: Just tap on the icon in the top left-hand corner of the photo and choose a different photo from your profile or upload a new one.
App user: Open the photo you wish to set as your profile picture. When you tap on it a message pops, “Set as profile.” Tap on it. However, it will only appear if it has been accepted to be your profile picture.
How do I hide my profile on Elite Singles?
You cannot hide your profile on Elite Singles. You can choose to disable matchmaking, but your profile will still be visible to existing matches that you had received prior to choosing this feature. To switch off your matching you can follow these steps.
- Navigate to My Account on the menu bar.
- Scroll down to Matching Settings.
- Click/tap the toggle next to “Matching is enabled.”
Is Elite Singles good for over 50?
Although it is not an exclusive dating site for senior singles, still all its features make it an ideal choice for them. The quality of service, safe and secured environment, and daily match suggestions naturally appeals to older folks. Any 50 plus single can try the site to find a partner who matches their intellectual and financial status.
How to cancel Elite Singles membership?
Website users: You can switch off your automatic renewal by following these steps:
- Navigate to My Account via the menu and Membership.
- Select the cancellation link “Cancel”.
- Select your cancellation reason and click/tap Continue.
- Enter your password and click/tap Confirm.
Android users: To change your subscription or cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription, you will need to do so via your Google Play account. Please visit this Google Play help page for more information: Cancel or change a subscription on Google Play.
iOS users: To change your subscription or cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription, you will need to do so via your Apple App Store account. Please visit this App Store Support page for more information: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions
How to delete Elite Singles account?
You can delete your account permanently through the website or app. Premium members need to cancel the automatic renewal of their subscription prior to deletion.
For deleting your account permanently please follow the below instructions.
On the website:
- Navigate to Account via the menu and Delete my account.
- Click/tap the deletion link, “To delete your profile, please click here”.
- Select a reason and click/tap Continue.
- Enter your password and click/tap Confirm.
- Navigate to My Account and tap Delete Account.
- Select a reason.
- Submit your email and password to confirm.