75 Cute Topics to Talk About with Your Boyfriend
Let’s admit it, the conversations between lovers become dull at some point in time while in a relationship. You need to constantly try to find ways to refresh it. There is no secret how tough it is for guys to open up. Women, on the other side, are mostly like open books and love sharing things. They also crave their partners to share their feelings and memories with them.
You need content to keep the conversations happening and bring back the missing spark in your love life. Here’s the list of cute questions to ask your boyfriend. If answered truly, the questions not only help your boyfriend to open up but help you rediscover your love for each other.
We have divided the set of questions into different sections, so you can use them according to the occasion and the mood. Or you can pick some from each section and make it a fun Q and A session.
Interesting Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
These questions are the best ones, as they can be lightly slipped in between conversations. The questions are also great when you plan to play truth and dare with your boyfriend. You can use these anywhere, anytime while taking a road trip or simply lying in bed, lazing around.
1. Which one of my silly things do you love?
2. Have you ever seen me in your dreams?
3. Can you hug me while watching a scary movie?
4. Can you make hot coco for me while I am on my period?
5. Do you find any of my girlfriends hot?
6. Which color do you like on me?
7. What do you feel when other men check me out?
8. Do you think you can talk about anything with me?
9. Do you hate any of my girlfriends?
10. Will you love me even if I don't bathe for two days?
11. Do you find any of my boyfriends hot?
Cute Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend to Know Him Better
When the relationship is fairly new and your boyfriend is not much of a talker, these questions can let you be creative and make him talk. You can know a lot about each other through these questions, perhaps even pave the way for closer conversations. Most of them are deep but random to prevent them from getting boring. If both of you answer these questions honestly, you can definitely say you have crossed one of the most crucial relationship milestones as a couple.
12. How do you keep going when life pushes you back?
13. Would you like to share an embarrassing secret you never told anyone?
14. Who in your family do you think knows you best?
15. Do you have a childhood toy that you still have?
16. Can you tell me the top 5 things you want to do on your birthday?
17. Who is your spirit animal?
18. Is there any song you can hear on repeat?
19. What superpower do you secretly crave?
20. Which are your favorite superhero and super villain?
21. What do you think is the craziest aspect of me?
22. If you were given a choice of no phone for a day or no girlfriend for a day, which one would you pick?
23. Which outfit of mine do you like the most?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend to Relive the Initial Dating Phase
Early courtship days always bring back some of the fondest memories in females. Guys also love to recall the feeling, but they would never say that out loud. If you have been in a relationship for quite some time, you can use these questions to relive your lovely memories.
24. Did you find it tough to win me over?
25. Which compliment of mine do you love the most?
26. How long were you thinking about inviting me to date before you actually did?
27. What do you think brought us closer?
28. When did you first realize that you loved me?
Flirty Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
When you regularly talk and text, the conversation can go a bit stale. It's common in all relationships. If you think yours, too, is getting boring, spice it up with some flirty questions that may lead to interesting things. You can also use them to play flirty truth and dare with your boyfriend.
29. Where do you like to kiss me the most?
30. What are you usually thinking while kissing me?
31. What do you enjoy more, kissing or cuddling?
32. How do you know that I want to make love with you without me telling you?
33. What will happen if I suddenly kiss you now?
34. If you had to choose one body part to kiss me, which one that be?
35. Can you tell which underwear I am wearing now?
36. How did you feel when you kissed me for the first time?
37. If you had just 10 minutes with me, what would you like to do?
38. Imagine me as ice cream. What flavor do you think I would be?
39. What is the strangest place where you had sex?
40. What’s your secret talent?
41. What are quirky things you love about me?
Deep Relationship Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend in a Cute Way
At some point in time, you might reach into a relationship where you want to discuss some important questions. It can be about your future together or about how your partner feels about being with you. However, you may struggle to frame proper questions. The below questions can be the best way to start the conversation and let him open up to you.
42. How much do I satisfy you on a scale of 1 to 5?
43. On what matters do you think I give solid advice?
44. Do you dream about being famous?
45. If my looks changed because of something, would you still love me?
46. If you are asked to make a bucket list, what would be the top 5 things on that?
47. What are the things you want to accomplish before you die?
48. What did you think about me when we first met?
49. What are the things that you found attractive in me?
50. Where would you want to travel with me?
51. Do you like kids or thought about having them one day?
52. How do you feel about a long-distance relationship if I have to move far?
53. If I have to move to another city for work, will you join me?
54. What are things you hate about me?
55. Do you see us together in the future?
56. What do you think is the best relationship advice you ever got?
57. Do you think we are good at resolving conflicts?
58. What’s the best way to cheer you up if you are feeling low?
59. What made you fall out of love in your previous relationships?
60. Can you describe our relationship in 3 words?
61. Which was your most painful dump story?
Cute Romantic Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Is romance fading away in your relationship? Stop worrying! Bring the spark back by asking the right romantic questions to your beau. If you are a guy, you can also ask these questions to your girlfriend. There is no woman in the world who won't appreciate the romantic side of their lover.
62. What things can you do for me that you have never done for anyone?
63. If I offered to make breakfast in bed, what would it be?
64. Do you like surprise birthday parties?
65. What’s your ideal birthday date?
66. Are we more of lovers or best friends?
67. Do you like me with makeup or without?
68. Do you like the way I dress?
69. Do you trust me with all your heart?
70. Can I call you whenever I want to hear your voice?
71. What the one thing you think you know about me but no one else?
72. What gift do you get me if you are not allowed to spend any money?
73. Where can we plan our next romantic getaway?
74. What’s the most romantic thing you have ever planned for anyone?
75. Who was your first crush?
Communication is vital for a healthy relationship. However, most couples struggle to find words to keep the conversation going. These 75 questions can make your conversation fun and sweet. Whether it's a drinking game, a fancy date, chats or your lonely couple time, you can use them anytime as per the mood.
Men have this biological drive to feel needed and wanted. The meaningful conversation makes them feel appreciated and loved. So, keep all your communication interesting with this set of questions.